Friday, June 1, 2012

Him Law's mother has seen Tavia Yeung before



Last night, ex-rumored couple Him Law and Mandy Wong were shooting a hugging scene on the busy streets for TVB new series A Chip off the Old Block II. They attracted a large group of onlookers at the location. In the series, Liza Wang breaks Him and Mandy up, Him was asked if he encountered the same situation in real life? He said: "No, I'll wait for the relationship to be stable first before introducing her to my family. (Have you introduced Tavia Yeung to them before?) How does this relate to Ah Yi? Ah Yi is my good friend, my mom has seen her on TV before, no need to introduce her." Him also laughed and said Mandy is like his brother, but Mandy joked back and said she sees Him as her sister.

It was said Tavia has to see a secret miracle doctor, yesterday Tavia attended an event and expressed: "I just have a waist injury, not as serious as you all have imagined it to be. (Him Law didn't send his regards to you?) Regards are sent whenever something happens. (Did he accompany you to the doctor?) No, I go see the doctor myself when I have time."


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger