Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[NEWS] Ivy took laxatives before shooting album jacket



Singer Ivy revealed a funny story with laxatives.

In an interview before her comeback, Ivy confessed, “On the day of shooting jacket photo for my new album, I took laxatives to look skinny. I took 3 pills hoping to draw the best outcome. However, I got an upset stomach and ended up going to the emergency room.”

She continued, “It was April Fool’s Day, so no one would believe me or help me when I needed help.”

Ivy, who has been largely absent from the music scene since 2009, finally made her much-awaited comeback with the ballad “Torn Heart”. The song starts with Ivy’s calm, sensible vocals and goes on with an impressive and emotional chorus.


Source: TV Report

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger