Thursday, May 3, 2012

[NEWS] Kim Jisu opens up about her younger man



Following the leak of their relationship back in mid-March, 41-year old actress Kim Jisu spoke to Ilgan Sports about her boyfriend, who is 16 years her junior.

“I changed my relationship status on Facebook because I wanted my friends to know, but I didn’t think that others would take such an interest,” said Kim.

“Regardless, it’s public now and I don’t want to live and love in secret,” said the actress who is currently starring in the JTBC drama “Love Again,” about a group of middle-aged school friends who have affairs with one another.

When the reporter asked Kim how she felt about being called “The Korean Demi Moore,” Kim said, “Well they ended on a bad note, so it’s not exactly flattering.”

Kim also said that, because her boyfriend Roy Kim lives in Canada, they only see each other now and then.
“We talk frequently but we are far apart. I’m always here for him though.”

The starlet also said that although she doesn’t want to go around parading the fact that she is in a relationship, that when asked, she is not one to deny the truth. “I can’t say for certain whether we will get married, but when I am in a relationship, I do give it my best and am in the mindset that this may lead to marriage.”


By Carla Sunwoo
Source: JoongAng Daily

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger