Friday, June 8, 2012

Fala Chen promotes for her first song plug "Half"






Fala Chen just completed shooting a series in Mainland and came back to Hong Kong. Yesterday afternoon, she arrived at Metro Radio for an interview and to promote for her first plug Half (??). Fala is preparing to release her debut album this summer, and to accompany the fast songs in her new album, she'll be turning herself into a 'mo lui' (female dancer). She said: "This week I'm going to shoot the MV and the cover shoot. Most likely I'll have the pretty girl image. In fact, I can go down the Rock and stylish path too. Also, I'm expecting dance arrangements because I have a few fast songs. As for playing with sex appeal, I don't think so! Because sexy doesn't really fit the feel of my new song. I still don't know who the male lead in my MV will be, but I don't want my boyfriend's help. Just leave it to my company to make the arrangements." Fala reveals her new song Half is about a lonely girl without her other half. In reality Fala, who already has a boyfriend (Sit Sai Hang), was it difficult for her to get into the feeling of the song, she smiled sweetly and said: "I'm an actress! It's just like acting, have to get into character and the emotions." Asked if her boyfriend heard her new song yet? Fala said: "Besides the music producer who has heard the song, my boyfriend hasn't heard my new song yet, so he can't comment on it." 


 Listen to "Half" by Fala Chen





Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger