Saturday, July 28, 2012

Joey Yung urgently calls 200 Fans to be temporary actors in new film







The behind-the-scenes secret to EEG's film DIVA starring Joey Yung, Hu Ge, Chapman To and Mag Lam exposed. In the film, Joey has a scene where she plays a pop queen holding a concert. Within an hour, she urgently called 200 fans to be her temporary actors, turning the small venue into a mini HK Coliseum concert. The atmosphere was very lively and high. Joey praised her fans: "I always thought, I could only see 200 people in the same scene in those large scale scenes."

During the shoot, there was some technical difficulties with the camera, so the director had to stop shooting for 2 hours. Joey was resting backstage, but the 200 Fans started singing her songs and Joey captured it all on her phone. Then she held a 30 minute mini concert on the spot and sang 6 songs with fans. Joey said: "As the presenter, I usually lead in boosting the atmosphere, but today it's the opposite. I was touched by their singing."

In the film, she loses her voice and had no idea what to do. Joey frankly expressed she encountered a similar situation in real life: "I'm rather optimistic in real life, and would face it positively! Before I never protected my voice, but now I carry a bottle of honey water with me each day to moisten my vocals because they are my property."

Source: Oriental Daily 
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger