Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[NEWS] Lawyers, doctors in their 40s… “yes! I’m a fan”!




There’s an article in Nate that says JYJ has 40 year old and older fans. They interviewed one who is a lawyer but he used a pseudonym (Mr Lee) during the interview lol. He went to the JYJ expo and attended the fanmeet.



“I like JYJ but I am not one of those sasaeng fans that go in front of their houses.”



The article also stated that JYJ has a lot of ahjumma and ahjussi fans that can be very instrumental in their success due to their position/occupation.



Mr Lee, married for 11 years this year: “I went to Thailand, one of the countries where they held their world tour, and watch the JYJ concert with my kids. Watching them lessens my stress”





Source: Nate

Translated by: @rubypurple_fan of JYJ3

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger