Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Aaron talks openly about girlfriend Lynn

In the past, whenever the media mentions Lynn Xiong in front of Aaron Kwok, it was a tabooed and Aaron will avoid answering anything about their relationship. Yesterday, reporters caught up with Aaron and asked him if he plans to get married. To the reporters surprise, Aaron blurted out that he has no plan yet. Aaron also complimented on Lynn’s sexy appearance and sensitive personality. Consequently, his comments must have made Lynn feel reassured on their relationship.

Yesterday, Aaron, Angelababy and Eason Chan joined the film crew for the blessing ceremony for the start of shooting for the new film ‘Love around the World’. Apart from the usual tradition of cutting a suckling pig, everyone was required to circle around the camera equipment to bless these too. Eason held the large incense sticks like he was Miss Hong Kong, laughing and joking on his year’s rein was over whilst walking around. He also kept calling director, Chan Kwok Fai, by the name of rich man, Chan Kwok Keung. The atmosphere was lighthearted and casual.

Aaron was secretive about his character in the new film and just revealed that his role is a person related to flying. When reporters asked if he played an astronaut, he laughed: “I did not say that!” Someone amongst his midst shouted that he did not look like an astronaut but more as Lynn’s husband. Aaron did not respond to this and just replied: “I am concentrating on this role at the moment, since it is a type of role I have never played before.” Asked if he thought about getting married, he replied firmly: “No, I am definite on this!”

Aaron and Rene Lau will be playing lovers for the first time, Aaron revealed: “I met Lai Chai (Rene’s nickname) at Angelica Lee’s wedding. The married couple were telling everyone about their love story and I saw Lai Chai become very emotional. I think Renee is a very emotional person so I will try and utilise this for our characters in the filming.” When asked if he noticed Rene a lot, he responded: “Don’t be so sensitive, I mean I will concentrate on portraying a lover's emotion for my character. I know how to break away from the character when not filming.” Asked if girlfriend Lynn will be jealous, Aaron laughed: “You are complicating this” Continued to ask Aaron about his relationship, reporters asked if Aaron like more sensitive or sexier girlfriend. He replied that from a man’s perspective, it is best to have both. Does Lynn have both? Aaron without hesitation answered: “Yes!” When asked why he openly decided to talk about his girlfriend, he answered: “Yes I am very open today!”

Aside from Aaron and Renee playing lovers, Eason and Kwai Lun Mei also plays another couple. Their characters are waste disposal man and artist with obsessive compulsive disorder. Lun Mei revealed she is Eason’s fan and when asked if she is excited to be able to be starring alongside her idol, she calmly said: “I am looking forward to it.” Asked on her thoughts over Fan Bing Bing dropping out before she was chosen to play her role, she answered: “I respect director’s decision. I do not feel bad.”

Reporters talked to Eason and asked him if he likes TVB new boss, Chan Kwok Keung and if he wanted to return to TVB to do some singing. Eason laughed: “I was just joking around, his name just came out at a slip of the tongue! However if he asked me, I would be happy to co-operate.” Asked if Eason’s singing contract is due with Universal Records. He replied: “I have an album release today and another one to plan for soon, so my contract is not due for renewal for a while. Not much news there. These days, my wife is the new career woman and working in the Mainland and earning a lot!”

Source: Singtao
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger