Monday, February 21, 2011

Kenneth Ma saving up to move from small house into a big house

Kenneth Ma was offered 6 figures to be the spokesperson for large chain store DSC, an electrical appliance and furniture company. Yesterday it was the brand's 13th anniversary event and Kenneth received a VIP card. Asked if he would use the VIP card to go shopping? He laughed: "I think I have to change all the electronics and furniture in my house! (Change your house too?) I want to move from a small house to a big house. I am currently saving up." The other guest, Hanjin Tan was asked about his good friend MC Jin got married in the States earlier, asked what kind of wedding gift he gave? Hanjin said: "I composed the song Stark Naked (光脫脫) for them, hope they like it!" Good friend got married, does he itch to tie the knot too? He reveals that he already has a girlfriend of 5 years, they are currently in the sweet stages where he calls her 'BB'.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger