Saturday, April 23, 2011

Aimee Chan doesn't mind partnering up with Moses Chan for jobs

Yesterday Aimee Chan attended a shopping mall event and was in a very good mood. When asked if its because she's rumored with Moses Chan that she has an increase in jobs? She said: "Actually just see if time can be arranged or not, workload is about the same. If there are jobs arranged, I will try my best to do them, just recently everyone is more concerned about my love life." Asked if she accepted any jobs with Moses? She expressed she does not know yet, her manager arranges them, but she personally does not mind. She can work with any colleague, just as long as she earns money. When speaking of the high price for being partners with Moses, she said: "Really? Doesn't matter, I hope to be able to accommodate the client, I'll be happy to earn money, the more jobs the happier I am."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger