Monday, April 18, 2011

Fortune Teller says Nancy Wu is lucky for 5 years


Yesterday Nancy Wu and Matthew Ko were guests for Peter So's Academy and got praises from Peter. He said Nancy will have 5 years of good luck after she spends her 30th birthday in November. She laughed: "Awesome! Finally I can get out of the bottom of my life. (Don't have to get married before age 30?) It'll be happy enough if Master say I can get married, in the next 5 years I will be working hard on my jobs, paving the way to support my future husband and raise children." As for Matthew, he still needs to endure 5 more years before he gets luck, and he's currently starting his online fashion business.


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger