Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deborah Lai cries all night for Nicholas Tse' Film King award

Nicholas Tse depended on Dante Lam's directed film The Beast Stalker and won the Best Actor award at the 30th HK Film Awards. EEG and Huayi Brothers Media hosted an after party to celebrate the victory. This attracted a large group of reporters, a very packed scene. During the interview, Nic mentioned 12 years ago he boasted to his father Patrick Tse about the award: "After all my dad is getting older, I don't want to have any regrets." When speaking of not even mentioning his mother Deborah Lai on stage, asked if he's worried that his mom will get jealous? He said: "I hope she won't be upset, my dad is getting older."

Yesterday Reporters contacted Deborah and she frankly said she's very happy for Nic becoming Film King: "I was crying from last night until now. Jennifer (Tse) is also very happy. She called me and told me about it, we cried together! (Nic didn't thank you, are you upset?) No, he thanks his father this time, next time it will be me."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger