Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chilam Cheung hopes to set a good healthy example for showbiz

Chilam Cheung was back in TVB City yesterday to record for the show TVB All Star Special promotional clip. When speaking of Coco Sun, who was arrested earlier for drug use in Beijing with Max Mok, holding a press conference for a public apology, Chilam has worked with him in the past and said: "I really hope there won't be this type of case happening again. I want people to think that showbiz is healthy. I will start from myself, be a healthy person!"

Also, Chilam expressed that the show will show many of his series: "Although there isn't 10 series, all are classics! The most memorable is Cold Blood Warm Heart, I collaborated with Adam Cheng and Gallen Lo. Its a once in a life time opportunity. We were shooting the series for half a year, I became very good friends with my co-stars." Chilam also expressed that he hopes to shoot another TVB series, and wishes to shoot a crazy comedy series involving district councils. He said: "Many countries have these types of themes, Kimura Takuya even played the prime minister before! But perhaps there is fear that the topic is sensitive, but still discussing, I will not give up."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger