Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Steven Ma forbids female guests to touch kitchen utensils on 'Apprentice Chef'


TVB food show Apprentice Chef hosted by Steven Ma will soon be released. Yesterday he and a group of top chefs were at a shopping center in Olympian City promoting for the show. Yesterday morning at 5am, Steven went to slaughter cows and felt terrified: "Because we needed to get the cow's belly, when the cow was going to get slaughter, I touched the belly and it still moves." Asked if he tried weird food? He said: "I strongly oppose eating dog, but I know many people have this custom, rabbits, horses or eels I can't do either. I want to eat light to keep fit, can easily gain weight from this show. In every episode, there are also a lot of strange foods that I never heard of. For example, I never heard of alligator lungs."

Every episode, Steven will be inviting female guests to participate in his show. For the first two episodes, he invited Tavia Yeung and Myolie Wu. Steven laughed: "I will not let them come in contact with the dangerous kitchen utensils. I cannot afford beautiful girls getting hurt." It was said that if there was an accident, he is willing take them as a wife. Steven said: "Wah! There are 13 episodes, take 13 wives, that many?"


Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @
AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger