Sunday, May 8, 2011

Raymond Lam begs for mercy on Mavis Pan questions; Charmaine Sheh's grandmother rushes her to marry


Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh, and Toby Leung attended the promotional event for TVB new series My Sister of Eternal Flower in Olympian City yesterday. Raymond knows that ex-girlfriend Mavis Pan is going to release her photo book soon and regarding using him for promotions, Raymond forced a smile: "Haha! Don't know how to answer. Regarding the issue I already said what I had to. I'm busy recording for my new songs. (Will you have songs about your love injuries?) Nope! This time fast and dance songs are the main focus." Asked if he's worried about Mavis crashing in on his concert? Raymond said calmly: "Hope everyone will enjoy the concert." Will Raymond support Mavis' photo book and buy it? Raymond said quickly: "Don't play me, its the past."

Jealous no rumors with Ron

As for his good brother Joel Chan said to have gave up on work to accompany rumored girlfriend Florinda Ho in England? Raymond said he is not sure because they are both busy with there own work and don't keep in touch often. Regarding his other good brother Ron Ng accused of being a "girl butcher" hooking up Sire Ma and Kate Tsui? Raymond joked: "Ron, Kate, and I are under the same manager, we all treat Kate like a guy. Its impossible! About them having couple's matching necklaces, I don't believe there are only two necklaces in this world. Ron and I should be rumored, I'm jealous!"

Charmaine was asked if she's getting offers after offers for series since she's on a per series contract with TVB? "Not necessary! If I encounter a good script then I won't be able to hold it either, actually there will be a collaboration soon, so fast you won't believe it. So, I will be very busy later, lucky my mom is back in HK this year and I won't have to take vacation to go spend time with her in Hawaii."

Charmaine expressed that she's spending mother's day with her mom and grandmother this year. Asked about the mother's day gift? Charmaine said she is going to be practical and give money gift. Asked if her mom wants her to bring a son-in-law back as a gift? Charmaine said: "My mom didn't, but my 97 year old grandmother has rushed me. She heard news from her nurse and knows everything. She knows that I had dinner with a male friend earlier and immediately told me to bring him to see her." Does Charmaine's grandmother know about her old rumors with Kevin Cheng? She said: "No because she got a new nurse." Does she currently have a pursuer? She said: "Ok la!"

No intimate photos with Benny Chan

As for ex-lover Benny Chan losing his cell phone, Charmaine expressed she did not know about it, and expressed that it's a pity Benny lost his cell phone. Asked if she took any intimate photos with Benny before? She said: "We are just friends, and do not keep in touch. We never took intimate photos before."


Charmaine also reveals that earlier she was shooting a quarreling scene with Alex Fong for new movie Love is the Only Answer. For her, it felt really good because in reality, she has never tried arguing on the streets like that. She expressed that her collaboration with Alex and Him Law has been extremely joyful. She also praises Him's good body figure, his chest is so built. Asked if she has any intimate scenes with Alex? She said: "I already had a kiss scene with him on the first day of shooting, but it's just that one scene. He and another actress has more passionate scenes."

Toby Leung is rushing to have baby after marriage

Towards the rumors of Toby Leung's good friend Natalie Tong and Stephen Wong being in a love triangle with Coffee Lu, Toby insisted that it is impossible. She reveals Natalie and Stephen are like brother and sister. In December, Toby will be getting married, she hopes that she'll have a baby as soon as possible after marriage. Toby said that she will definitely do breastfeeding because it helps her lose the weight quicker. She expressed that the TVB Extras strike has affected her work, asked if she's going to recommend her mom to help? She laughed: "My mom won't do it, but I have told my dad (TVB Executive Tommy Leung) to, it will be pretty funny."


Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger