Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jessie Shum gets sexually harassed by Chinese therapist, calls the police



Jessie Shum, Christine Yoen and others were recording for TVB show The Magic Ring. She reveals that she recently did dance rehearsals for her new series, and realized that she sprained her neck after the rehearsal. So she went to see a Chinese medicine therapist for treatment. However, to her surprise, she ends up getting sexually harassed by the doctor. Yesterday she got more and more angered as she spoke: "I've seen him 1 or 2 times before, but can't believe this time it ends up like this! He told me to raise my arms, but at this time, his hands touched my breast. I was stunned on the spot! Soon after his wife came in and he acted as if nothing happened, and went to do other things."

Jessie expressed that she has not thought about looking into the issue, but she will definitely not see that doctor anymore in the future. She said: "I will find a female doctor if I get a flu or cold, I feel more comfortable like that." As for her good friend, Myolie Wu she told Jessie on Weibo to call the police.

However, later in the night Jessie suddenly changed her mind. Last night at about 11pm, she was accompanied by good friend Suki Tsui to the Mong Kok Police Station to report the sexual harassment case. At 1am, she still was not seen leaving the station.


Source: Oriental Daily
Translate by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger