Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fala Chen declares her happiness: I'll have two children














Women life goal is to find a good husband, if he can 'enter the kitchen and come out to the hall', or in other words be able to cook and have manners, then for sure his score will be higher. In Sharon Chan's eyes, Fala Chen is definitely a 'good seal's with her good cooking skills. Currently in great happiness, Fala has her future all planned out. She wants to have two children and will use all her lifetime energy to raise them.

SHARON: I remember back then after you completed the Miss Chinese International Pageant and entered TVB, we were under the same manager. At the time you were unfamiliar with everything and didn't have anyone with you in HK, so our manager told me to watch over you. I even brought you clothes before!

FALA: Yeah, because when I was in the U.S. I was always dressed in tank tops, shorts and flip flops. You told me artists can't be like that.

SHARON: We don't have many collaborations, but you are really good, remember all the details. You remembered what brand lip gloss I liked, and it just so happened you had that company sponsoring. You especially left one for me, felt so warm.

FALA: Haha, friends don't have to always see each other. We have things in common, like we both like cats. If I were to describe myself, I would not say I'm a street cat, we are both tough and independent, street cats are mean and use their claws. I much rather say home (Outside cold, inside warm?) Yes, many people think I'm cold, but if we are on the right key, I can easily get along with you.

An All-Around Stew, Concentrate on Raising Kids

SHARON: I see you as a good wife, you are very good at cooking and always studying. You're just amazingly good! In the middle of the night, you'll randomly make a pizza.

FALA: Hahah, well sometimes when I get off work at 3-4am, I get home really hungry and would look everywhere for something to eat. There usually isn't anything in the fridge, then I would get out ingredients that I usually buy to keep in handy, like Japanese noodles. Sometimes just add an egg into it and there you have it.

SHARON: Then how did you learn to cook? Read books or asked someone to teach you?

FALA: I do buy books, and my mom is really good at cooking too, when I was young I liked to help my mom cut stuff. (What do you make best?) Braised beef noodles, from stew to simmering, I do it all myself. The texture of the noodles needs to be just right, and I even have soup too. Many friends after eating my cooking said I could start a restaurant. I can do Western dishes too.

SHARON: You can really 'enter the kitchen, go out to the hall'! One day I really need go over to your house and have dinner, learn how to be a good wife too. You really are all-around.

FALA: In fact, it's very simple. But for pizza, I am still learning how to make layered crust, I can't do the finging (tossing). My oven at home is too small and not hot enough, so can't make the crust be dry on top and crisp on bottom.

SHARON: Will you have children?

FALA: Yes. I love children, but it's a big responsibility, have to have the patience and it is a very deep knowledge. Back then when my mom was raising me, she used a lot of energy. Although I'm an only child, in the future I hope to have 2 children because two is fun, just one would be too quiet.

Maintaining a relationship is definitely not easy

SHARON: People always say Moses Chan is the 'best deal', but I think you are one of the female 'best deals', not that many!

FALA: It's been a while since I've been updated with your relationship status, are you still with that one?

SHARON: Yes! Still the same one from before! Quite happy, how about you?

FALA: I'm still the same also!

SHARON: Don't you feel that artists have it more difficult to maintain a relationship than normal people? I think so!

FALA: I think so, but right now I won't mind what other people say, just as long as two people know in the heart, that's enough. It's not much influence, but there's not much freedom when going out on dates or going for a walk on the beach. You really have to go to a foreign country to do that! Hong Kong there is very little privacy.

SHARON: My boyfriend went from not being used to it to being able to adapt people taking pictures. To a certain degree, he looks more like an artist than me.

FALA: It's nothing really when I get photographed eating out. It already happened to me a few times. Going out on a date and eating with an artist, the artist must sit with their back facing the front. Calling a taxi is forever not going to be an artist. It's better when the female is the artist. If it was the other way around, the female isn't in the industry, then that be embarrassing.

SHARON: Your boyfriend is considered half in the industry, is it better for him to face cameras?

FALA: In fact, he's not used to it either because he's rather shy and a calm person. When there is suddenly a camera in front of him, he'll get very nervous.

SHARON: Hong Kong is too crowded, can't hold hands on the street. If you want to hold hands, gotta do it at home!

FALA: Today technology is greatly advancing, sometimes people take photos of you with their phones and you won't know. Like when we're on the streets shooting, just turn around and you see the photos online.

The Entertainment Circle is Complicated, Caring is difficult

SHARON: I feel you are a clever girl, you will forever do your own things. You won't gather in one place or follow the crowd blindly, which is very suitable for the entertainment circle because this circle is complicated. You can say that everyone is your friend, but they may not necessary be true to you.

FALA: At first I didn't know any curse words, I heard you say them! You are a very straightforward person. I didn't know Cantonese and you taught me.

SHARON: Then when I don't know the Mandarin, you teach me the pronunciations! We mutually help one another! It is a type of fate that we can become friends. You can have many friends, but it's enough to have a few true ones. In the last few years, I've watched you get better and better, and you're a happy person. You speak Cantonese like a HKer, really improved a lot.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @
AEU

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger