Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christine Ng stops media from mentioning Joel Chan again

TVB game show What the Face? hosted by Christine Ng and Louis Yuen was recording the final episode last night. The two switched roles, Christine appeared as a man, whereas Louis appeared as a woman. For the final episode, Nat Chan, Kenneth Ma, Bosco Wong, Koni Lui, Nancy Wu and Mandy Lieu were invited as guests to pop the champagne for the celebration.

A few days ago, Joel Chan attended the blessing ceremony of his new series held at TVB City. He expressed he wanted to personally apologize to Christine in person, but he eventually changed his mind and said its not the right time yet. He will settle the issue in private later. Christine didn't give a damn about it: "I just feel the incident is over. I don't want to be talking about this forever. Aside from What the Face ending, I hope this topic ends too. (Joel Chan said you were once upset with him for a month?) Please do not talk about this, I have no comment."

What the Face initially had 15 episodes, but now 3 episodes were added and the show will now end with 18 episodes. Christine said she feels happy and that she will miss the show. She said: "I have always been the 'Queen of Guest', and this is my first time actually hosting a show. Although it was difficult, I am grateful of producer Chin Kwok Wai and Louis Yuen, giving me so much leeway to display myself. I hope there are more hosting opportunities in the future." Christine expressed after this show ends, she will continue working on her Beauty Salon business. She will also be discussing a contract with TVB, which just lacks the details now.

It was rumored because Kenneth Ma wasn't invited to shoot the Triumph in the Skies II sales presentation clip, people suspected he isn't part of the cast. Regarding this, Kenneth said he's unsure, but does not mind at all. He said: "The Sales Presentation has always been done for the advertisers, the cast is unconfirmed. Although TVB hasn't talked to me about TITS2, but I heard I will be participating. Of course I do hope to be part of the cast." Asked when the series will start shooting? He reveals he heard from an informed person that there are still some issues, so probably not too soon.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger