Monday, October 17, 2011

Liza Wang displeased by 'Super Snoops' TV ratings

TVB anniversary series Super Snoops held its promotional event yesterday in Tsuen Wan, 'Ah Jeh' Liza Wang, Toby Leung, Wong Cho Lam, Louis Yuen, Johnson Lee, Aimee Chan, Christine Kuo and the rest of the cast attended. Regarding the TV ratings for this series, Liza Wang was displeased: "I hope it can get better. I heard the ratings peaked at 33 points, but the results are just average. Perhaps we just finished the film and the releases are in such close time intervals, which lacks the fresh feeling." Asked if she will temporarily stop collaborating with The Gods? She said: "Not for me to say. Actually I just shoot 1 series a year and I'm afraid of difficult work, so I avoid costume dramas. Comedies I have done a lot lately, so I hope to try something new next year, like something more serious." Asked if she hopes to get TV Queen again? Ah Jeh said: "Next year it will be my 45th anniversary of being in this industry, so I do hope to get a role that has feeling and memorable. I will have to see if TVB can coordinate such role, but I believe it will be quite difficult. As to if I can get the TV Queen title for the third time, we cannot predict."

Ah Jeh expressed she won't leave TVB just because she wants a good role, she said: "Unless TVB fires me and also I'm not young anymore." Ah Jeh said because of the TV industry poaching crisis, she got a pay raise from TVB, but the raise is limited. She said: "TVB won't add much, perhaps the low-paid employees got a higher raise close to the market value, but it is already good enough that TVB is doing something."

Aimee Chan considers taking nude photos of Moses Chan

Aimee was asked whether or not her boyfriend Moses Chan dares to watch her kiss scene with Louis? She laughed: "He didn't say anything! (Such a great sacrifice to kiss Louis?) No, very warm and comfortable. (Who is better to kiss?) Silly, not answering!" When asked about model Jessica C. exotic photo exposure, Aimee said she was unaware of the news. When speaking of Westerners are more open, Aimee who had been seen quite Western, said: "I am a traditional Chinese girl, just I grew up in a Western country. (Has her past boyfriends ever asked her take such photos?) I'm not interested! Also, they were all very obedient, never asked me such thing nor have I ever taken such photos. Also, before I entered the industry, I rarely take photos of myself, just of objects and scenery. (Tell Moses to take photos of you?) Haha, behave. Leave the photography to all of you (reporters). I like to take pictures of others more. (Are you interested in asking Moses to be a model and take nude photos?) This is a good question!"

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger