Saturday, October 22, 2011

[NEWS] Japanese Fan Met JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong in Tokyo Tower; Her Account is Hot Issue



A Japanese fan of JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has posted an account of her meeting with Kim Jaejoong and is becoming a hot issue.


Recently on an online community, a writing was posted under the title of “Account of a Japanese Fan Who Met Kim Jaejoong in Tokyo Tower” with photos. A Japanese fan has recently posted her account of meeting Kim Jaejoong on her Twitter and it is spreading among the fans.


According to the writer, Kim Jaejoong visited Tokyo with his associates after finishing the JYJ Unforgettable Live Concert in Japan 2011, the solo concert which was held in Hitachi Park of Japan’s Irabaki Hyun on the 15th and 16th.


The writer became the object of envy: “I met Jaejoong on the steps of Tokyo Tower. I shook his hand, I got an autograph, and even had a short conversation.”She relayed the scene of that time: “When I told him that I saw the concert in Irabaki, he asked whether I had gone even to that place and was surprised.”


Kim Jaejoong, who is currently having difficulties with being active in Japan because of management agency troubles, is recorded as having a following conversation by the writer: “When I told him that I would wait for him in Japan, he played around, saying ‘But this is Japan.’ Also, he told me multiple times over and over again ‘Thank you’ and so I was extremely happy.”


At this, netizens responded as follows: “The eternal dream of the fans is to meet Kim Jaejoong in everyday life and you’ve achieved that dream.”“You’ve won the lottery. I am envious.” “Kind-hearted Jaejoong. He played around with a fan, so cute.”


On the other hand, JYJ will hold a solo concert in Barcelona, Spain, on the 29th.


Source: ENews24
Translation Credit: JYJ3
Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.



View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger