Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sheren Tang wants a new partner, bored with Wayne Lai

TV Queen Sheren Tang attended the Watson's Health & Beauty Awards 2011. She reveals she is currently discussing a new series in Mainland and if all goes smoothly, she will be leaving HK in November to start shooting the series. At the time, she won't be able to participate in the TVB Anniversary. She said: "I actually rarely participate in the anniversaries. (Do you feel the TV Industry has recently been a huge mess?) I don't care. I usually place myself in other matters, so I don't think this is related to me. (Did you received a poach call?) I don't know, you need to ask my manager. I'm not just about the money when I work, I also want a good role like Jewels in the Palace. A role that can encourage the youth and people in difficulty. Giving back to the audience is much more meaningful."

Sheren laughed and said a good role does not necessarily have to be with old partner Wayne Lai. She said: "Let's change partners! Leave those earth-shattering love stories for Wayne."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger