Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chilam Cheung heads back into HK Coliseum late-2012

Chilam Cheung appeared at the TMT Plaza yesterday for the autograph session of his I Am An Alien Concert DVD. There were nearly 100 fans that came to support him and his record company, Neway Star, announced that the disc has got platinum sales.

Seeing the good response from his last concert, Chilam plans to hold another HK Coliseum concert late 2012. Chilam said: "My specialty is acting and singing, I hope to try musicals and I'm even considering doing stand-up comedy. I want to try different types of performances, so next year's concert may not be a part 2."

Chilam will be holding a concert in Guangzhou on December 1st and 2nd, then he'll continue his tour to Malaysia, Singapore, U.S, and Canada. He has already asked for time off on New Year's Eve from his company: "I already asked for time off on New Year's Eve because I have to stay in HK to watch Aaron Kwok's concert. I plan to go with a large group of friends to support him, and countdown to year 2012 with Aaron. I will also steal some tips from his concert."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger