Friday, November 18, 2011

Sharon Chan chooses a firing red outfit ready to take the Best Supporting Actress award

This year Sharon Chan is nominated for TVB's 'Best Supporting Actress' and 'My Favorite TV Female Character' depended on her role in Ghetto Justice. There are several reports that say Sharon is the hottest choice for 'Best Supporting Actress' and currently on the TVB.com voting, Sharon is leading the votes. Even in the Malaysian Astro TVB Awards held late-November, Sharon is the hottest choice for 'Best Supporting Actress' as well. Yesterday Sharon was choosing her outfit for the TVB Anniversary ceremony.

Yesterday Sharon chose two different outfits. One is a red colored tube dress and the other one is a black lace see-through long dress. When asked if she's going to be the sexiest artist at the TVB Anniversary Awards since the noise for her to win an award is pretty high? Sharon said frankly: "This year, I do have hopes for 'Best Supporting Actress', of course I want to appear beautiful at the event. However, since I'm 'Hot Leg Goddess', of course I'll just be revealing my legs and back. As for the chest reveals, leave that to others with the qualities."

When speaking of Liza Wang's praises that she's a real 'fighter', Sharon said: "I am happy to be praised by Ah Jeh (Liza). Also for Ghetto Justice, my role had good response. I will also have to put in the effort in for the fight myself. I hope everything goes smoothly and I can get the award. Over the last many years, this role is indeed a breakthrough for me. (Have you already prepared your acceptance speech?) I'm prepared! Whether I win or not, I will still be prepared, otherwise I'll blank out!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger