Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vivian Chow praises Derek Kwok's creative disguise of herself


Yesterday Vivian Chow attended the Hong Kong AIDS foundation’s 20th anniversary event “Anniversary Drama-Positive Lives” as their ambassador. When speaking of Sandra Ng's disguise as Vivian in new film The Eight Happiness? Vivian expressed: "I've seen her disguise already, very beautiful. The costume designer told me they didn't just consider me, this role is more like a hybrid and represents the singers that debuted during my time. Sandra's hairstyle is very feminine, I never seen her with that kind of hairstyle before, really attractive. She maintained herself very well."

Vivian was asked if she fears Sandra will ruin her image? She said no and that many have imitated her in last several years, just like Derek Kwok recently. She said: "I realized when Derek is disguised as me, the last camera shot was quite beautiful. Actually, I think he didn't really look like me, but as a masculine man, his disguise was very vivid! I have never dressed in palace clothing to sing Self-Sentimental (????), he really brought out the special side of me, very creative."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger