Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sunny Chan tries to spend more time with his 4 year old autistic son

Regarding Sunny Chan's 4 year old son (Edgar Chan) being autistic, he directly admitted without concealing anything. Yesterday over a phone interview, Sunny expressed his son "isn't responding to him", but once he has time he will communicate more with his son in hope for a change. Sunny said: "I don't have work lately, so I would insist to take an hour off to be with my son. When it's cold, we go on hikes and when it's hot, we go swimming. This way, Father-Son can communicate more, but I don't want my son to be disturbed by people. Earlier a magazine tried to photograph my son and I wasn't in HK. In fact, I don't want to frighten my family. If the media wants a photo of my son, I can send you all one. It's not good to frighten children!"

Source: Oriental daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger