Monday, November 7, 2011

Kate competes with Bollywood dancing

Kate Tsui appeared at Golden Coast show 2011 as a performing artist. Sporting Indian sari, Kate performed Indian dancing on stage alongside with U.S show ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ series 1 winner, Melanie Moore.

Kate anxiously expressed: “This is my first time performing Bollywood dance. I only learnt in one hour, very anxious. I have to try and do my best. I am used to doing hip hop and jazz. Recently I am practising the tango. Today my outfit is very sexy and I dare not to eat any breakfast in order to look good with a flat stomach.” (Worried about being upstaged by Melanie?) “There is competition here, she is very pro, pretty and much younger.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger