Wednesday, November 9, 2011

[Trans] B1A4’S Love Messages In Their 200th Days (Part 6)!





On November 9th, B1A4 posted their love messages on their official fancafe.



Check out their messages below.




?? ???? ??? ?????….

I want to sing it personally, but this is how it goes….

?? ?? ????, ???
??? ? ??? ??
?? ??? ???? ??
??? ??? ??
??? ?? ??? 201?
???? ???? ??
??? ?? ??? ??
?? ?? ??? ?? ???
?? ???? ??
?? ?? ?? ???? ??
???? ?? ???
??? ?? ??? ????
?? ?? ???
??? ???? ???
TRANSLATION:


Our BANAs are sulky, is that so?
We had something on, yesterday
Let’s be together, in the future
So please smile, darling
Today’s the 201th day we’ve met
I miss you even if we meet everyday
When I see you I smile
Even if I don’t eat I feel full
I understand just with our eyes meeting
We’re living under the same sky
Like the white snow during the cold winter
Like the hot sun during the refreshing summer
I promise to always leave a smile
At the corner of your mouth







Source: B1A4’s Offical Fancafe
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com


View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger