Friday, November 11, 2011

Myolie Wu & Fala Chen embraces while fighting for TV Queen

TVB Anniversary Awards 2011 held its press conference yesterday and announced the nomination list. However, only some artists attended the event including Liza Wang, Myolie Wu, Fala Chen, Elena Kong, Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, Law Lok Lam, KK Keung, Jazz Lam, Sharon Chan, Sire Ma and Samantha Ko. Moses Chan, Wayne Lai, Raymond Lam, Kevin Cheng, Kate Tsui, Linda Chung, Bosco Wong and Tavia Yeung were all absent and didn't get to boost their momentum.

This year Bowie Lam, Wong He, Joe Ma and Bernice Liu were crowned the 'TVB Betrayers' as they did not a single nomination. On the contrary, Steven Ma, who is currently terminating his management contract with TVB, was nominated for Best Actor, My Favorite TV Male Character and Best Programme Host.

This year's TV Queen battle seems to be between Myolie Wu and Fala Chen. The two were recently rumored to be on bad terms. Yesterday the two did not have any sign of awkwardness and even took pictures together with mutual arms on waist. The two strongly proved the rumor false. Myolie said: "There are these kinds of reports every year, I just treat them as nonsense news." Does Myolie see Fala as an imaginary opponent? "The greatest opponent is myself. I personlly do have confidence, but I'm not certain. I won't know the feeling until the award is in my hand." Myolie said Kevin, Michael Tse and Bosco Wong all have work, so it was hard for them to attend. Whoever is the best, leave it for the audience to vote.

Fala said: "At first when I heard of the bad term rumor with Myolie, I felt a little unhappy! Why are they writing bad about me, exactly like an evil concubine? However, when I think deeper, this proves that I am worthy of being on the news." Perhaps the evil concubine would take the TV Queen seat? "I don't know, will have to see how the storyline proceeds. (Do you have complete confidence?) The confidence comes from TVB. I have always hoped to be nominated and be like Ah Jeh (Liza Wang), have jobs as long as possible."

Sharon is happy to be nominated for 'Best Supporting Actress' and 'My Favorite TV Female Character'. She feels her 'Hot Leg Goddess' role is her breakthrough role. She hopes to win this award as her award for her 10th anniverary in the industry.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger