Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Toby Leung and her fiance makes celebration cakes to prepare for wedding

Yesterday Toby Leung was dressed in a tube-like wedding dress and personally made celebration cakes at Kee Wah Bakery with her fiance (Aaron Wong). She expressed: "Our wedding banquet is on December 6th, but I'm not nervous yet. (When will you have children?) A year later. Next year I'm going to be opening my bridal shop in Taiwan. I will have children before 30 years old. (Invite Macy Chan to the wedding?) Yes! Although we haven't kept in touched for a long time, but I have seen the news on her car accident. Hope she gets well soon!"

Toby's fiance, Aaron was formerly in showbiz, he said: "I like to sing too, and participated in the musical Snow . Wolf . Lake before. I am currently in the fashion business. On the night of the wedding, I will be singing, but as for what song, keep guessing."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger