Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[News] Yoseob, “When I was about to be removed from BEAST, Rain helped me stay”







It has been revealed that Yang Yoseob and Yong Junhyung could have never debuted as BEAST.



In the recent filming BEAST stated, “While we were practicing for debut, Yang Yoseob and Yong Junhyung were on the verge of being cut from the group.”



Yang Yoseob commented, “Before debut, BEAST’s concept was a group with strong manly type of feel. However, I was short and since I had a young image, I didn’t fit into the image that the management was working on. That is why I was greeted with the words that I couldn’t debut in the middle of my trainee days.”



He added revealing the dramatic story line behind their debut, “Before I left the management, the members and I recorded a video clip of us just playfully practicing. Rain sunbaenim just happened to see that video and told the management, ‘He is the one having the most fun in here ~ Why would you cut if off?’ and recognized me. Thanks to him I was able to get a second chance.”



Yong Junhyung commented, “I knew that they were cutting me off a week ahead of time. I happened to look at a note that belonged to a staff in the management and it read ‘Clean out Yong Junhyung’.”



Fortunately, Yoseob and Junhyung managed to debut and are still in the group and will be there as long as they are having fun together. They do not deserve to be remove from the group though. BEAST will not be BEAST if any of them will be remove or replace. Thanks to Rain for helping Yoseob to stay in the group.





CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); 

YONGISM@B2ST RISING TRANS

Edited by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net


View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger