Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tavia Yeung: 'Year of the Carnivore' is true

Tavia Yeung, Fala Chen, Moses Chan, Evergreen Mak, and George Lam attended the Japan Home Centre Spring dinner event last night. Aside from singing and playing games, the artists went off the stage to shake hands with audience. Among the group, George was the most popular, where the audience surrounded him to take pictures. Moses was also surrounded by a group of female fans. A very lively atmosphere.

Recently, Tavia has been surrounded by gossips. First it was rumors that she got plastic surgery and then it was reported that rumored boyfriend Him Law said in front of his friends that she's upright the 'year of the carnivore' (chinese = 'fierce tiger'). Regarding the reports, Tavia expressed she wasn't upset and even joked: "Just think of it as promotions! Because I'm a popular person! There is no need to clarify anything. Is it true? I'll have to ask Him Law first, but I don't think he'll say that. First, the 'fierce tiger' is true, I have to be real 'fierce' to earn more money. (It's about demanding for sex though?) I really don't believe he would say that, who really understands us that much!"

When speaking of their 'latest development'? Tavia expressed they are still good friends. Earlier, Him strongly supported that she didn't get plastic surgery done, Tavia said: "Many people support me, not just him. I saw the report that he said he's supporting me so much that his back is aching. I'll give him some ointment for his back in return! (Isn't it more special tha he's supporting you?) Any guy who supports me, I will love!"

As for Fala and Evergreen, they were quite interactive with the audience. Fala asked if she's dressed especially conservative due to this? She said: "A little sexy! It's see through still. (Are you afraid of perverts?) Nope, most important is the good atmosphere." Evergreen reveals he and Eric Tsang went to Japan for promotions earlier, and had been eating day and night. Over the Lunar New Year, he gained over 20 pounds, fortunately Eric gave him two bags of slimming pills. Evergreen said: "I'm actively trying to lose weight! I had a crab feast in Japan too with Timmy Hung and Chin Kar Lok. We were going out to eat pulled noodles every night, extremely full every night!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger