Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fans gives pressure to Fala Chen on getting married

Yeterday Fala Chen was on the radio station for an interview. When asked if she's planning to hold her wedding reception this year? She expressed she has no plans yet, but exposed that at Timmy Hung's wedding, she and Sharon Chan were approached by Toby Leung. Fala said: "Toby said when we get married in the future, she must help us plan it, I also believe she does a very good job."

Its been long rumored that Fala and boyfriend Sit Sai Hang are already married. When asked if she believes just signing the papers means marriage or does she want to go by traditions and host a wedding reception too? She just said: "When the time comes, I'll make it public, no need to rush. A lot of my Fans said they want to see my get married too, so I'm a little pressured. I personally like Western styles, and my relatives are all overseas. Let you all know later." She frankly expressed she does not like to talk about her love life: "Thank you all for the concern, but I don't want to say too much, leave a little feeling of mystery!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger