Sunday, March 25, 2012

[News] Shinhwa Minwoo to SJ Kyuhyun, "Kyuhyun-ah, let me treat you to a meal."




[03/25 Shinhwa comeback concert] Lee Minwoo: "Kyuhyun-ah, let me treat you to a meal."

Today's press conference of '2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN SEOUL "THE RETURN"' Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo mentioned and thanked Super Junior member Kyuhyun, "Thank you for Kyuhyun who talked about my story* wittily. Let's get together for a meal sometime."

*story that Lee Minwoo means:
on Radio Star 120321 (Shinhwa became the guest) Kyuhyun told a story about Minwoo in the past, "Minwoo hyung came to our table after drinking alcohol and then asked us "Who's the most similar one to me among you?" then Donghae hyung came up, and said "Hyung, I want to learn to compose music~" and then Minwoo hyung said "Hyung will teach you, come to my home~ your idea, my idea, is the same!! your idea, my idea, is the best!!(thumb up) but if your idea is not the same with mine, then..." he puts his thumb down."

?? ??. ? ??. ??!! (your idea. my idea. the best!! (Kyuhyun puts his thumbs up *imitating Minwoo)



???... ?? ??. ? ??. ???.... *thumbs down* (But... if your idea is not the same as mine.. *Kyuhyun puts his thumb down *imitating Minwoo) xD



it bursts out Shinhwa's members & other MCs laughters. And it became a hot topic and popular in Korea because of Kyuhyun's demonstration of Minwoo's style xD

source: eToday (http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?TM=news&SM=4101&idxno=562182)
Thanks to: Misty0203 & Vivi
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, DO NOT MODIFY ANYTHING.

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger