Sunday, March 25, 2012

Timmy Hung & Janet Chow's wedding party Part 2

Following Timmy Hung and Janet Chow's wedding reception at W Hotel for friends and family, the newly weds continue yesterday at W Hotel hosting a 800 seat leopard themed wedding party inviting good friends. A large group of showbiz friends attended to celebrated with the couple including: Aaron Kwok, Eric Tsang, Nat Chan, Louis Yuen, Michael Tao, Koni Lui, Alvina Kong and her husband, Bobby Au Yeung and his wife, Mimi Lo, Evergreen Mak, HotCha, Fiona Sit, Ruco Chan, Sharon Chan, Fala Chen, Linda Chung, and many many more.

Yesterday afternoon, Timmy and Janet led the 28 large bridesmaids including Angela Tong, Toby Leung, Natalie Tong, Skye Chan, Margaret Chung, Sherming Yiu, Charmaine Li and the group of 13 groomsmen including: Chin Kar Lok, Michael Tse, Alex Fong, Frankie Lam, and Michael Tong to meet the press. Timmy said: "I really don't understand why there are so many bridemaids, but it's a good thing for my groomsmen too. Tonight, some guests were busy and couldn't make it, like Nicholas Tse. The theme tonight is leopards, but in reality it's actually just 'playing us'. (Have you two Dung Fong yet?) After the wedding reception, we were exhausted and just went to sleep, but this type of thing does not need to be scheduled. It can happen any time. However, tonight we probably can't because we both have work tomorrow."

Timmy expressed he does not fear his guests will get him drunk, he said: "I'm already mentally prepared, ready for it. Michael Tong said he prepared 40 hangover pills for me. (Not afraid it'll turn into an aphrodisiac?) Nope, if it really does happen, then 40 of us will take it together, should be pretty enjoyable."

Janet found a passionate husband, and got emotional during the phone interview with the media. She said with tears and happiness: "After the wedding, Timmy was so exhausted he passed out. I haven't left the hotel room for over 40 hours sleeping. I chatted with my cousins all night too. (Any time to Dung Fong?) I heard a Dragon baby will have to happen before April, tonight we probably can't do it. I'm very happy that so many friends from outside of HK came to witness my wedding. I've been in this industry for 6 years, if I didn't have any friends, then there would be something wrong, I really have a lot of good sisters that I can speak my heart to."

The Guests

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger