Thursday, March 29, 2012

Peter Chan publicly calls Sandra Ng his 'Wife' for the first time

Filmmaker Peter Chan, Sandra Ng and their daughter attended the Hong Kong International Film Festival - Peter Chan Exhibition opening ceremony as a family yesterday. This time for this event, Peter wrote a book. While writing the book, Peter became aware that he's entered middle-aged and thinking back in his life, he has had his rights and wrongs. He has done a lot of things that makes people around him uncomfortable. Peter even publicly calls Sandra 'Lo Por' (wife) for the first time: "I'm hard to get along with, very troublesome and stubborn. For those of you who have tolerated me for so many years, thank you. I hope my wife can tolerate me for another 10 years." On stage, Sandra saw Peter with teary eyes, she shouted: "Don't cry."

First time publicly calling Sandra his wife, he felt it's nothing special, it's just an address. Sandra expressed she doesn't like him calling her wife: "Makes me sound old. It's better to address me as Miss Chan."

Sandra also expressed: "I felt most emotional when he told me to continue my tolerance for another 10 years. I already tolerated him for 10 years, feels disappointing just thinking about it." Sandra publicly asked Peter to shoot another 10 movies with her as the lead actress. Peter was speechless and said to let him think about it. Sandra suggested he can shoot a few more sequels to Golden Chicken.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: AsianEU Forums

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger