Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Viann Zhang pulls an April Fool's Day joke, Ron Ng: Stop Playing

Viann Zhang, who had stressed all along that she's only concentrating on her work, suddenly wrote on Weibo: "I'm getting married! He is...." Then after several hours, she posted again: "He is... ... April Fool's Day! Haha, Happy April Fool's!" Reporters contacted rumored boyfriend Ron Ng, and he calmly said: "I didn't see her Weibo, April Fool's Day, don't drag me into the water! Everyone don't play with me, this morning I already got pranked several times. I either get calls with no sound or they say something happened to someone. After all, April Fool's Day is jus for jokes."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger