Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kristal Tin willing to 'accompany' on-screen husband Ruco Chan on his nude run





Yesterday No Good Either Way cast celebrated the great success of the finale ratings of 37 points. The cast including Kristal Tin, Louis Yuen, Natalie Tong and Matt Yeung attended, but lead actor Ruco Chan was absent since he's on vacation. During the toast, Louis and Kristal jokingly made a 'libation' to the absent Ruco. Kristal discloses earlier Ruco promised if the ratings reached 36 points, he would go for a nude run, she said: "I'm his wife in the series, so I'll accompany him... but I'll just be with my phone and taking pictures, then put them all online!"

Kristal will be going on vacation after this and will return in September to start a new series, but she doesn't have plans to have children. She actually hopes to buy a home instead: "The housing prices are so high now, this responsibility, I should leave it for my husband Chapman To. He's already recovered from his illness, have to start working hard again!"

Matt Yeung denied the earlier magazine reports that he and his girlfriend went to get a 'room' while he was shooting in Cheung Chau. He explained: "At the time, I was shooting in Cheung Chau and had a day off, so I told my girlfriend to come over." He expressed he'll be having his wedding both in the US and Hong Kong. In September, he will first hold his wedding in the US, and will go according to Chinese traditions, then he'll hold his Hong Kong wedding next year.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger