Monday, July 9, 2012

[NEWS] Wonder Girls’ turns into “wild beast” when driving?



At the recent recording for MBC’s ‘Come to Play’, Wonder Girls leader Sunye revealed that she transforms into a different person when driving.

In a secret survey completed by the other Wonder Girls members, one member revealed that “Whenever she gets behind the wheel, Sunye turns into a wild beast and the members are afraid to get in the same car.”

Sunye defended herself saying, “I only learned what my manager taught me. I get anxious driving in one lane only but I never go above the speed limit.”

During the episode, Sunye also revealed about her public dating life and more. Watch the full story on MBC’s ‘Come to Play’ on July 9th.


Source: Nate

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger