Monday, July 9, 2012

[NEWS] Juniel makes surprise cameo on ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’



In addition to labelmate Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE, rookie singer Juniel made a special appearance on SBS weekend drama, ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’.

On July 7 broadcast of ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, Juniel made a short appearance in a scene as a street performer, playing the keyboard and singing a short song at a playground in Hongdae. After the broadcast, Juniel became the top searched topic on various portal sites.

An associate of the drama stated, “While we were searching for a fresh face to play on the streets of Hongdae, we heard that Juniel had experience in live street performances so we decided to cast her.”

Juniel commented, Because I don’t have much confidence in my acting, I didn’t have a big desire to act in a drama. But because the producers liked my song, I gladly accepted the offer to cameo as a street performer. They told me the scene does not involve script, so I did my best in performing.”

During the show, Juniel performed “Everlasting Sunset”, a song fromin her debut album ‘My First June’.


Source: Nate

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger