Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BoA takes first win for “Only One” on ‘Show Champion’



BoA has achieved her first trophy for her comeback title song “Only One”!

On the August 14th episode of MBC Music’s ‘Show Champion’, BoA was awarded the champion song of the week with her latest title track “Only One”, her first trophy since she made a comeback with 7th album.

Following the announcement of her win, BoA said, “I want to give my sincere thanks to my fans for always supporting me. I'm always striving to become a better singer.” In the encore stage, BoA was unable to hide her happiness as she performed with a big smile.

Check out her winning moment + performance below!


Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger