Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hyoyeon reveals she visited a place where minors are prohibited



Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon recently confessed that she went to a club when she was a minor.

On the most recent episode of KBS’ “Invincible Youth 2” aired on August 11, Hyoyeon stated, “I’m confessing this now since time has passed, but I went somewhere that I should not have gone when I was a minor.”

She continued, “They told me I would not have the chance to go there after I debuted, so I went to a club. There were a lot of people that day because it was Christmas Eve.”

“However, the first person who grabbed me for the first time was some middle-aged man, so I politely turned him down and headed home.”


Source: StarN News

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger