Friday, August 17, 2012

Hyun Young becomes a mother



Entertainer Hyun Young tied the knot back on March and took a break from the entertainment industry due to pregnancy. And in the early morning of August 16th, the entertainer has officially become a mother!

Hyun Young gave birth to a girl weighing in at 3.18 kilograms (7 lbs.) She went into labor about 3 AM at a clinic in Gangnam District, southern Seoul. According to Hyun Young’s agency, “The baby and mother are both fine. The infant does take after the mother, but looks a lot more like the dad.”

In a report, Hyun Young could not conceal her happiness, “I’m so happy that I’ve given birth to a beautiful baby girl. I hope she grows up happy and healthy. I’ll do my best to be a good mother.”


Source: JoongAng Daily

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger