Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gigi Leung won't forget the moment on stage with Ekin Cheng


Gigi Leung left Hong Kong Coliseum 8 years ago, but next month she'll be stepping back into the venue on February 26-27th for GIGI LEUNG CONCERT TOUR -HONG KONG G NIGHT. Yesterday the press conference was held, fans gave her a handmade 'G Key' which welcomes her back to her home in HK for a concert. She said that she already knows Korean, Singaporean and Malaysian fans will be coming to HK in a group to support her.

Although her Beijing concert is shifted back to HK, the main purpose is to promote her new Cantonese songs. Will she have sexy costumes? She laughed: "I will be showing my legs, it's my theme. Afterall, it's not a problem if the results of sexiness is beauty." Asked if she's worried about her HK concert tickets? Gigi said: "I am not worried, just worried if I'll get sick when the time comes because this is my sexiest appearance, afraid I'll catch the flu!" When speaking of her boyfriend (Matthew), Gigi stressed: "Is a friend in development! (He already admitted to be your boyfriend in Beijing?) He can answer political questions well, but personal questions I have to have a chat with him first."

When speaking of beating Ekin Cheng in holding her concert? Gigi said the schedule is set by the sponsor. She wished him a Good Show and said that she won't forget the scene when she and Ekin were on the stage of HK Coliseum together 8 years ago. This time she forbids her boyfriend from stepping on the stage. "He should behave and sit in the audience to watch, giving me support is enough!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger