Monday, January 17, 2011

Raymond Lam feels ashamed: Hope to get approval from everyone



Depending on strong backup support, Raymond Lam wins 'Asia-Pacific Most Popular HK Male Singer' once again.When speaking of the award, Raymond said: "I never though I'll get this award. (Worried people will say it's because of your 'god-son' relationship?) There will definitely be different views from people. I will continue my hard work and do even better. I hope everyone will slowly begin to approve me." Raymond also said as far as he knows. the Asia-Pacific award is based on the Mandarin market. Since he has not released one Mandarin album yet, he feels ashamed to get this award, Raymond said: "When my Mandarin album releases in March, and hopefully it does well, that is when I have the courage to bring the award I received last year out. (Regret losing out on the Most Popular Male Singer award?) Both awards are weighted heavily, receiving either one, I'm already very honoured." Affected by the royalty issues, the singers under the Big 4 lables were all absent from the ceremony, Raymond also hopes that the music scene can be together in peace.

Also, as Virgina Lok's favourite, Raymond did not win the Most Popular Male Singer award, was she feeling upset about it? She asked reporters back. "What do you think?" When reporters mentioned if the Pop King in her heart is Eason Chan? She said: "In my heart, I'm thinking of this one!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger