Friday, March 18, 2011

110318 Music Bank Performers List

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

♬ Comeback Stage ♪
- DBSK [Before You Go]
- Infinite [Shot + Nothing's Over]
- ZE:A [Be My Girl + Here I Am]
- Wheesung [With Me + Heart Aching Story]

♬ Music Bank HOT Stage ♪
- Big Bang [Tonight]
- Lee Jung [Why Love]

♬ Special REMIX Stage ♪
- 5Dolls & T-ara EunJung, HyoMin, JiYeon [It's You]

♬ Brand New Sound ♪
- Girl's Day [Twinkle Twinkle]
- Bella [Don't Let Go]

★ Today Music Bank ★
- Lee Asi [Tears Run Dry]
- Seong Jin Woo [I'm Holding]
- Han Groo [My Boy]
- M to M [Such...]
- Sori (ft. Crispi Crunch) [Dancing Heart]
- M4 [My Love]
- Kim Hyung Jun [oH! aH!]
- J-CERA [Endless Love]
- Song Ji Eun [Going Crazy]
- K. Will [My Heart Beating]
- MBLAQ [Again]
- Lee Hyun [You Are The Best of My Life]

Show starts around 6:05pm KST (GMT +9)



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger