Saturday, March 19, 2011

[NEWS] 110318 Solo comeback Park Jaebum "My heart is open wide for 2PM", Jay Park

Solo comeback Park Jaebum "My heart is open wide for 2PM"

QUOTE





"The first album after flying solo is highly anticipated."

Recently, in some studio in Kyungkido, Namyeongju, we met energetic Jaebum (24), who was once a part of 2PM. On the 13th to the 15th, in order to film the MVs for the songs 'Tonight' and 'Abandoned' for his new album to be released on April 25th, he stayed up many nights. However, he did not look tired and looked passionate instead. Especially on the 15th, when he had his strong crew with him at the MV filming site, Jaebum looked even more energetic. His best friend is the American dancer Andrew Baterina, who was responsible for the choreography this time. Andrew Baterina and the American b-boy crew were helpers who led him to success. As a professional dancer who participated in America's Best Dance Crew, his youtube videos have reached over 1 million hits.

Jaebum expressed while smiling, "Filled with emotions, I wrote the lyrics and composed the songs myself. The choreography was done in discussion with Baterina." Combining the beats with the emotional and graceful melody, 'Abandoned' will leave a deep impression that will become the hot topic among fans. Jaebum said, "Many people have related the titles of the songs to 2PM. But there is completely no relation. The song isn't pointing to friends but rather has the meaning of being rejected by a woman whom I loved."

About the 2PM members, Jaebum said this: "Last year I returned to Korea in June, finished the Asia FM tour and movie filming, etc, and was very busy, so I still have not been able to bump into them." "Recently, I saw the H.O.T. members gathered together for Lee Jaewon sunbaenim's return from the army. Although they separated due to difference in opinions, as time passed, they returned together harmoniously again, and it gave me a deep impression. I think 2PM and I should be like this. My heart is open wide to the members."

Jaebum also revealed an ambition for acting. Together with the recording of the album, he has also been filming a new movie named 'Mr. Children' (temporary name). He states, "Acting allows one to experience other kinds of lives; this was what attracted me the most. If I have a chance, I would challenge action or comedy-mixed films." Seeing the earthquake in Japan, Jaebum, who received a big shock, said, "In the past, I experienced many earthquakes in elementary school when I was in Seattle. If there's anything I can do, like donate, I would."

Reporter Lee Jusang
Credit Sports Chosun
Article http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/926336.htm

Translated by khy127 @ W2D
May be taken out with credits

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger