Friday, March 18, 2011

Mable received gold roses for 25th birthday.

Yesterday, it was Mandy Cho’s sister, Mable Cho’s 25th birthday. Her record company held a birthday party for her to celebrate as well as an opportunity to debut her new songs. Mable’s family came to support her throughout the event which she was deeply moved by this.

Currently with a bump Mandy presented her sister with 6 gold plated roses and wished her spectacular achievement in her career. Mable was on stage and sung Sandy Lam and David Tao classics, as well as demonstration her instrumental skills for everyone to enjoy. Mable expressed: “All my family is here supporting me, I am very moved by this. I cried a lot when I was rehearsing but luckily I was calm when it came to performing for real.” Mable’s EP is planned for release in July.

When asked what Mable’s birthday wish is, she replied: “There have been lots of natural disasters recently, I wish for less of these.” Finally Mandy prepared a red packet for her sister and commented: “She loves feeling my tummy when singing to it. My husband plays Mozart’s music. My baby listens to a lot of different types of music!”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger