Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ella Koon get arrested in series, starts crying before camera rolls


Ella Koon attended a fashion show yesterday and expressed that she just finished shooting Detectives Liza & Gods. She laughed and said that the most difficult part was to hold her laughs: "Because my role is a murderer, I didn't dare to talk to other artists because I had to stay in a corner to get my emotions out. One scene was about me getting arrested, because of my emotions, I started crying even before the cameras rolled. Liza even told me to let my tears go to waste." Ella greatly praised that Liza is easy to get along with: "The more I work with her, the more I like her. I feel she really has that feminine taste. I hope to be as successful as her. (Were you afraid to be late?) We all had a good professional attitude, arrive at work on time and get off work on time!"


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger