Saturday, April 16, 2011

Law Lok Lam famous overnight: Euthanasia

Who could have thought that Law Lok Lam, who entered the industry 40 years ago and is practically accompanying everyone at dinner every night on TV, could have become famous overnight? Well thanks to his good acting and many productions that he gets to be broadcast all day long. Coincidentally in all of his series airing, he 'died' in all of them. He also has to thank the Netizens with a good eye to have caught him 'dying' in 5 series within 24 hours.

As of April 13th, there has already been 15 places overseas and other countries that are fighting to report about Law's 'death'. "I feel this is a special coincidence, and I can't imagine it. However, in the last few days many people have contacted me and has already caused a confusion in my life. I don't have much hopes now, I just want to eat and live peacefully..."

I'm just a regular homemaker

It is not easy to meet up with Law Lok Lam, but it was even harder in the last few days. Not many people in the industry had his phone number, if you wanted to find him, then you'll just have to leave a message at the station. "Sorry! Getting back to you this late. Aiya....so many reporters have tried to contact me in the last few days. Even the media outside of the country wants to interview me. I could only reply and say that my phone died. I just went to Kowloon City to buy groceries and was followed, I couldn't leave. I was only able to get back home not long ago to cook and make soup...."


(Law Lok Lam's family with Connie Chan)

Currently 63, Law had already gone though his smooth years and is adapted to wind and waves. "After being in this industry for so long, to me, there is nothing really that I have to be so intense about. When I encounter the media, there's not too much of a strong feeling, I still continue to drink my tea, buy my groceries, cook my meals. It's just too many people are asking me for interviews, losing a lot of my personal time. There's too many things I wasn't able to do."

"In fact, I'm no different from your average homemaker. During the holidays, I would spend time with my family, definitely will go to the market to buy chicken for the holidays. Usually I just do some cooking, my daughter loves my squid patties and steamed pork chops. In the last decade, I am responsible for cooking the meals, if I have to work, then my wife and daughter will just go out and buy their dinner."

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger