Friday, April 15, 2011

Sharon Chan a cheerleader madly screams for the guys

Sharon Chan has long arms and legs, when she was in primary school a cheerleader and self-claims that she's experienced and got the agility. Recently, she serves as the supporting team at the racecourse and was able to instruct the other 4 beauties on the cheerleading moves. Sharon was not only attentive passing on her secrets to cheerleading, but she also carefully helped the girls pick out their clothing. Sharon said: "Because I'm tall enough, I was a cheerleader in primary school. I feel quite honored, like I'm going out representing the entire school. Every time I saw the male school mates jogging, I scream so loud my voice becomes hoarse. This time, I'm here to cheer for the winner in the horse race. My skills are quick, even the splits isn't a problem for me. (That amazing?) I participated in Strictly Come Dancing before, it's just others were worried that I couldn't do it because earlier I accidentally fell and injured my collar bone."

Asked about her current condition? She expressed that her injury has already fully recover and said that she's even stronger than before: "After several months of break, I was able to recover and become more healthy, my collar bone is stronger than before. (Under the care of your boyfriend?) No, only got my mom's beautiful soup, it's too bad I can't get fat from all that eating." As to her upcoming work schedule, Sharon is currently preparing to shoot Return to the Three Kingdoms with Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung. She will play "Younger Qiao" (小喬).

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger