Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bobby Au Yeung accepts TVB series because of debt of gratitude

Bobby Au Yeung, Evergreen Mak, Myolie Wu, Linda Chung and Sire Ma were at the costume fitting for TVB new series Yue Fu Hidden Dragon. As the lead actor of the Forensic Heroes series, Bobby was unable to participate in the third part. He explained that at the time he was in Mainland and couldn't accept the role: "Going out to shoot series is my interest, coming back is for paying a debt of gratitude. (Coming back, you have a lot of debt of gratitude?) Gratitude could be repaid any day, but too many can be difficult for me."

Also, Myolie and Linda said that Yue will need many Extras, but they are not afraid of the minimum wage issue that will affect the shooting process. Asked if they will recommend their friends or relatives to be Extras? Myolie said: "Linda's relatives are in overseas, I can ask my cat to help out." Standing besides Myolie, Linda laughed: "Then I can bring my pet turtle to help."

Sire Ma groaned about the ridiculous rumor she has with Ron. She said: "There is basically no such thing. Ron and I are just regular colleagues. The report is so unfair writing the story like that, especially to Ron!" Asked if she would let the guy spend her money? She said: "It's just a story, that person is not me. (Did your family tell you to quit?) They have mentioned it, but I have personal interest in this career, so I will continue." Sire was said to be a rich girl, but she said the property belongs to her family and not her. Asked again if she minds her boyfriend being a playboy? She frankly said that she hopes her boyfriend will be responsible and loyal, but she knows that not everyone can do this.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger